If you are not receiving the individual contributor link:
We have identified an issue with some email or internet services providers (ISPs) not accepting our system generated emails, and have made updates to resolve the majority of the issues. However, we also know that there are some individual security settings that will continue to block our emails. Please try again by following the steps below.
1. In your email client, add email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts list.
2. In your email client, add email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to the “Approved List” or “Sender Safe List.”
3. Contact the firm owner directly and ask them to resend your contributor email from within the firm's 8(a) application.
If you are asked for the business's DUNS,TIN, and MPIN upon login:
If you are not immediately directed to your dashboard upon creating your account and are asked for the business's DUNS, TIN, and MPIN, this is likely a timeout issue. Do not enter the firm's information (DUNS, etc), as the firm owner has already claimed the business - you will receive an error and be unable to proceed.
To resolve this, contact the firm owner directly to confirm your email address on the application and ask them to resend your contributor email from within the firm's 8(a) application.
If this does not resolve your issue, please contact the Certify Help Desk by submitting a ticket at hhttps://sbaone.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/6. To expedite your issue, please include the information listed below - either you or the firm owner can submit the email to the Help Desk:
- DUNS number for the firm,
- a screenshot from the firm owner showing contributor name and email address on the 8(a) application,
- confirmation of the contributor email address.