"We're sorry, but something went wrong in processing your request."
When saving your application: The error that you are receiving indicates that you have not completed every question. Please start from the beginning and verify that you have answered each question and uploaded the correct documents as requested on every page. Click the “save and continue” button on each page to validate that the answers are recorded.
After logging into your account: An inactive account means that your records in SAM.gov are not in the Active state. Please update your records in SAM.gov and wait up to 72 hours before returning to complete your application.
"Business not found"
Your records in SAM.gov must be in the “Active” status to be able to access your records in certify.SBA.gov. Any changes to records in SAM.gov can take up to 72 hours to transfer to certify.SBA.gov.
If your records have been “Active” in SAM.gov for more than 72 hours, please check your DUNS, TIN/EIN and MPIN one more time. They must match exactly as they are displayed in SAM.gov. The DUNS and EIN should be numbers only (no spaces or dashes) and your MPIN is case sensitive.
If you still cannot associate your business, please go to SAM.gov and verify that your MPIN is correct by following the steps below:
- Go to the SAM.gov Homepage: www.sam.gov
- Enter your user ID and password, then click the “Log In” button
- Once logged in, go to the “My SAM” page and click on “Register/Update Entity” on the left-hand side, then click “Complete Registrations”
- Scroll to the bottom and click on your company in the Entity List
- Click on the silver “View” button – this will take you to the entity dashboard
- Go to the left-hand side and click “Entity Record”
- Your MPIN is the last piece of information listed under “Business Information”