One of the most common issues reported to our help desk relates to applications with a status of "Draft".
An application with the status of "Draft" has not been submitted to SBA. To submit your application:
- Open the application from your dashboard
- Ensure that all of the relevant items in the left column of your application have a green check-mark next to them.
- If they do not have green check-marks, and are required for you, you must complete the application before proceeding to step 4.
- Note: items that appear in light gray are not required to submit your application.
- Click or navigate to the "Review" page of your application
- Review your answers and click the blue button at the bottom of the page to continue to sign and submit your application
- Once you have read all provided information, please click the check boxes signifying that you have read and understand the assertion you are making by submitting your application.
- Click on the blue submit button
You have now successfully submitted your application to SBA!!
Note that once you have submitted your application, you will not be able to make edits to add additional documents. If you need to edit your application, you will need to contact your Business Opportunity Specialist or the help desk to "unlock" your application for you.