We have identified an issue with some email or internet services providers (ISPs) not accepting our system generated emails, and have made updates to resolve the majority of the issues. However, we also know that there are some individual security settings that will continue to block our emails. Please try again by following the steps below.
1. In your email client, add firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com to your contacts list.
2. In your email client, add firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com to the “Approved List” or “Sender Safe List.”
3. Click on the Resend Confirmation Instructions page: https://certify.sba.gov/users/confirmation/new to request a new email
You can also request that the system resend your confirmation email with the following steps below:
1. From the Login screen, click "Forgot your passphrase?"
2. The "Forgot your passphrase?" screen, click the "Didn't receive confirmation instructions?" link. Or click on this link: https://certify.sba.gov/users/confirmation/new.
3. On the "Resend Confirmation" page, carefully enter your email address and click the "Resend confirmation instructions" button.
It is also possible that there was a typo in your email address when you set up your account. In that event, the system will not permit you to resend the confirmation email as it will not recognize your email address. In this case, you will need to set up a new account.