8(a) Application: Changed Name, but No Criminal History

If you are encountering an issue where you have changed your name (ex. due to marriage), but are then unable to proceed with your 8(a) application without uploading documentation, please create a PDF file stating, "I have no criminal history. I have gone by another name from marriage." (or insert your reasoning if not from marriage). Please upload this to the necessary area so you can move forward. If multiple uploads are needed, please use the same document for that.