Under Are you a federal employee, click the “employee account page” link.
• The “Sign-in” and “Create and Account” buttons are for firms to access/register in Certify.
• Since Certify uses http://MAX.gov for account access authorization, you must have your PIV card
to process your registration and for future login attempts.
Click the “Create an account on http://MAX.gov ” link to navigate to http://MAX.gov to register.
• If you already have a http://MAX.gov account, select the “Login” button and skip to Step 6 to complete registration in Certify.
• http://MAX.gov is an OMB-owned service for Federal Employees to verify users who are logging into Government sites, like Certify.
Once you've created your http://Max.gov account, navigate back to the federal account page on Certify and click the ‘Login’ button.
Select your role in SBA/Certify.
• Your supervisor must approve your role. If you select the wrong role, your supervisor will deny the request and you will be required to redo your registration and select the correct role.
Select your duty station.
Submit your request.
• Submitted requests will go to supervisors for approval. If you have not received confirmation within 24 hours, please reach out to your supervisor. It’s possible your supervisor has not yet created his/her account.
• Supervisors: You will receive email notifications for access requests. These notifications can also be accessed by logging into Certify.